MOVIES THAT HAVE MADE ME UGLY CRY AND THE MOMENTS THE TEARS BEGAN
aka fuck you, Tom Hanks
- •You've Got MailDon't cry, shopgirl
- •Father of the Bride Part 2That goddamn basketball montage
- •Les MiserablesWhen Valjean is in the church and Cosette runs in. I continued to cry for 20 minutes after the movie ended prompting the people sitting in front of us to ask my friends "is she okay?"
- •The NotebookWhen she drives back to the house and looks at him and just shrugs.
- •The Normal HeartUm, pretty much the entire thing. But in that scene where the lady comes in to try and help and talks to Jim Parsons about her best friend dying...and then I didn't stop.
- •It's a Wonderful LifeWhen everyone starts giving George money...COME ON
- •The Little MermaidAt the end when Triton tells Sebastian that there's only one problem left..."how much I'm going to miss her".
- •Theory of EverythingPICKING UP THE PEN
- •My Best Friend's WeddingWhen Juliet gives Michael and Kimmy their song.
- •Toy Story 3If you didn't cry at the end when Andy gives the little girl the toys than YOU'RE A MONSTER
- •Sleepless in Seattle"Shall we?"