MY PERFECT WEDDING WILL (HOPEFULLY) INCLUDE...
I went to a wedding at The Aquarium of the Pacific this weekend. It was awesome save for a few things and it got me to thinking about my own big day.
- •The beach at sunset so I can feel like a mermaid.
- •Steve Martin as Master of CeremoniesI don't know how to make this happen. Maybe I'll just have to marry Martin Short.
- •My mom walking me down the aisle.When my dad died, I always just thought I'd have my brother walk me down the aisle. But as I've grown up, my mom has become my rock. If anyone is going to be there with me, it's her.
- •Sunflowers🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻ALL DAY
- •No DJ/no band...just an iPod and some good speakersI want to hear songs that my future husband and I like and songs that people will enjoy dancing to. Plus, I don't want to have to constantly walk up to the DJ in the middle of my wedding and say "Did you not hear me when I said more Drake?!"
- •A dance with my brotherI mean, this won't be hard to make happen but it's high on the priorities list.
- •An open barThe wedding I went to this weekend was a cash bar and I fucking spent money with reckless abandon and then felt anxiety over all the money I was spending on fucking Tecates. No one should have to experience that.
- •KidsI've been to one or two weddings where people were told that it's an "adult only" wedding. And part of me is like calm the fuck down?¿? Have you ever danced with a kid at a wedding? It's a god damn blast.
- •Good foodWhy must it always be chicken or steak or salmon with roasted vegetables and some kind of potato? Have you considered hamburgers and ice cream? I know @stamos hears me on this.
- •PhotoboothI LOVE THESE. THEY NEVER GET OLD.
- •A basket of cheap flip flops for the ladies to wear.I have five (FIVE!) blisters on my left foot from my heels this weekend. Oy.
- •First dance to "The Rains of Castamere".Hahahahahahah just kidding. But, I'd be willing to do it for the laughs.