MY TOP 10 ALBUMS
- •Camp-Childish Gambino
- •The Last Five Years-Original Broadway CastNorbert Leo Butz's voice sounds like what I assume sex at Disney World on top of a pile of money feels like.
- •Save Rock and Roll-Fall Out BoyHad a hard time choosing between this and "From Under the Cork Tree" but I listen to this FAR more often.
- •Watch The Throne-Kanye West & Jay-ZAziz Ansari once tweeted "No, I'd rather not listen to 'N*ggas in Paris right now.' -PERSON I NEVER WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH" and that's how I feel.
- •Beyoncé-BeyoncéI not only drink the Bey Kool Aid, I'm the one ladling it out at the front of the line.
- •Milo Goes to College-The DescendentsCRIMINALLY UNDERAPPRECIATED BAND
- •Wicked-Original Broadway CastI'm a basic bitch.
- •Yeezus-Kanye WestHonestly, I would take an entire album of "I Am A God" and "Bound 2" on repeat.
- •Spiceworld- Spice GirlsJUST BEING HONEST
- •The Stranger-Billy JoelTwo kinds of people...Billy Joel fans and LOSERS.