NON-NEGOTIABLE THINGS IN A PARTNER
Yay list requests! Also this is easy because when I start dating someone, I can just print this out and give it to him. Thanks, @joakes!!
- •Similar sense of humorSense of humor is important but a SIMILAR sense of humor is even better. I can't go my whole life pretending to laugh at every single Jackass movie.
- •Willingness to look sillyListen, I love couples Halloween costumes. I love a good photobooth. I love dancing like an idiot during wedding receptions. I need you to not only be willing, but to want to do all of this goofiness with me.
- •Make the coffee before I wake upSeriously, I can't express how important this is to me. Even if you don't drink it, it will make my ice cold heart so warm if I wake up to already made coffee.
- •Maintained finger nailsI don't need you to get weekly manicures, but I need you to not have talons.
- •Watch RuPaul's Drag Race and/or Doctor Who with me or at least feign interest when I wax poetic about them
- •Teach me things but don't be patronizingI love learning about what you love! Or are you really good at cooking something? Show me! But don't be an asshole about it.
- •Like dogs
- •Gain my brother's approval and get along with him.My brother is cool and a giant dork. What he thinks means a lot to me. He likes sports, the TV show "Suits", David Guetta, and country music.
- •I don't expect/demand flowers but it'd be cool if you wanted to surprise me with sunflowers every once in a while.