OPEN LIST: GREAT UNLIKELY FOOD COMBOS
- •Peanut butter on waffles/pancakesUsed in lieu of butter. One of my dad's ex-girlfriends taught me this. I think her name was Cathy. This pairs well with a tall glass of milk.
- •Jelly on eggs (over-easy)Okay, everyone usually makes fake vomit noises when they hear this one, but just trust me: it's amazing. Especially when the yolk is a little runny and the jelly gets mixed in. Pairs nicely with a dry piece of toast.
- •Potato chips or French fries in a sandwichNot necessarily unlikely but I feel this deserves recognition. Pairs well with your favorite pop or beer.
- •Wendy's fries dipped in a chocolate FrostySuggested by @fisackerly
- •chicken nuggets & honeyChicken nuggets dipped in honey are like the JV chicken & waffles, and sooooooo good.Suggested by @stamos