++OPEN LIST++ IF YOU COULD ONLY RECOMMEND ONE MOVIE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE...
I want to know because I feel like it tells me who you are as a person/want to see them all!
- •The Royal TenenbaumsLove story, family drama, coming of age (even if it's later in life...). It has it all and it and I have been in a committed relationship for quite sometime now.
- •Tootsie"Tootsie" is kind and sweet, and full of insights on gender, romance, and the human condition. It's also hilarious. I've loved it since I was 4 and my friend and I wore it thin on her Betamax. I love it just as much now.Suggested by @leslie
- •Back to the FuturePerfect screenplay perfectly executed. Wildly entertaining. Makes my heart soar every time.Suggested by @fisackerly
- •Bourne Identity, TheThis is a road trip movie disguised as an action flick. Great pacing of conflict/payoff and a premise that just keeps bearing fruit. ***1/2 PG-13 (violence, adult language) 2002, colorSuggested by @john
- •Wet Hot American SummerIf I ever stop appreciating this perfect mix of nostalgia and silliness, I no longer deserve to recommend movies.Suggested by @Burke
- •The Umbrellas of CherbourgIt's the most "This is a movie!" movie of all time. The music is beautiful and haunting. Catherine Deneuve is the most beautiful she's ever been. The colors are so vivid it hurts. Tragic love story that I get something different out of every time I watch it.Suggested by @chris