SIGNS OF A WELL LOVED BOOK
Our power is out so I've been reading all day instead of watching Friday Night Lights. I've never been of the belief that books should be neatly preserved.
- •Overall wear and tear
- •Mystery stains
- •Food stains
- •Water stains
- •Lack of a book jacketToo much of a hassle.
- •Bracketed passages
- •More bracketed passages
- •Underlined passages WITH brackets
- •Random notes I don't remember writing in the margin
- •Inexplicably damaged pages
- •Tightly dog-eared page for quicker access to passages I love
- •Loosely dog-eared page for where I currently am