SPECIFIC DISAPPOINTMENTS THERE SHOULD BE A WORD FOR
- •When you find out a celebrity crush is married.There's always the Google and then the "oh....well....I'm sure Jensen Ackles is very happy and all but I WASN'T EVEN GIVEN A CHANCE"
- •When you're watching a porn and right as you're about to finish, the camera cuts to something you don't *really* want to see.Listen, girlfriend, your boobs are lovely but that's not why I'm here.
- •When you find out your favorite cousin won't be at your family gathering.I love my family and spending time with them but everything is like 800% better when Brittany is there.
- •When you want to buy an article of clothing in store, and they're out of your size, but they offer to ship it to you for free, but you wanted to wear it to an event the next day.I guess it just wasn't meant to be, Victoria's Secret bikini top.
- •When you're driving with a friend and you're both singing along to great music and then your friend says "you have to hear this song!" And then you have to sit there smiling awkwardly and silently while they sing along to a song you don't know.The vibe is ruined. There's no coming back from that. Mia and I do it to each other all the time.
- •When a sequel to a really, really good movie is so bad, it completely ruins the joy of the first one.The Hangover.