THE 6 MOVIES THAT HAVE ACTUALLY MADE ME *FEEL* SOMETHING
A lot of movies have given me feelings but these movies are the special ones. The ones that really, truly warned the deepest cockles of my heart.
- •Guardians of the GalaxyI saw this with my best friend after moving out of a bad apartment. It was one of those perfect summer evenings made even better by HOW FUCKING GOOD THIS MOVIE WAS. I walked out with the biggest grin on my face. Just fun, and heartwarming, and charming. Not to mention, movies with dead parents really get me. 💖
- •The Social NetworkI'm not exaggerating when I say that I watched this movie every day for a month when I got the DVD. I love it so much. So much. Oh my goodness. SORRY! MY PRADAS AT THE CLEANERS ALONG WITH MY HOODIE AND MY FUCK YOU FLIP FLOPS, YOU PRETENTIOUS DOUCHEBAGS.💙
- •About TimeI saw this movie alone on a Sunday afternoon and wept like a baby. So beautiful and brilliantly made. They weave like 5 storylines together perfectly. Also, having lost my own father, this made me feel ALL the feelings. And who didn't want to marry Domhnall Gleeson AND Rachel McAdams after this? ❤️
- •That Thing You Do!We had this movie on VHS when I was growing up and I have probably seen it hundreds of times. I loved Liv Tyler. LOVED her. And still do. I spent hours on AOL internet searching for "the real wonders". I don't think anyone in my family had the heart to tell me that there wasn't such a thing. 💚
- •Mad Max: Fury RoadI mean, do I really need to list every reason that this movie is perfection? It's the ONLY movie I've ever seen where I was 100% willing to see it again immediately afterwards and was 100% disappointed that I actually didn't. FEMALES ARE STRONG AS HELL. 💛
- •The Royal TenenbaumsThis is my favorite movie of all time. The soundtrack, the set design, the costumes. My god. I'd be lying if I said Margot Tenenbaum wasn't the reason I started smoking in high school. 💟