THE TIMES I HAD NO CHILL WHEN I SPOKE AT A DIVERSITY PANEL TODAY
- •I snort laughed when someone said Trail of TearsThey were referring to themselves crying so maybe okay ??
- •Talked a lot. I basically turned it into a therapy session. And then profusely apologized for talking too much.
- •Asked a girl in a wheelchair if she thought Jason Street on Friday Night Lights was "cool"I meant as in a fair portrayal of someone in a wheelchair but I fucking used the word cool like an IDIOT
- •A girl was speaking who was legally blind and she said "most people don't realize I am until I tell them" (she doesn't use a cane, she doesn't wear sunglasses) and I exclaimed "ok good!! Because I didn't know you were and was super confused as to why you were here at first"😳
- •Called myself an advocate but said "I don't want to be an advocate but someone has to be!"Hollis, you fucking asshole.