THINGS I HOPE OTHER PEOPLE DO TOO
- •Get so overwhelmed by all the options on Netflix that you just watch an episode of television you've already seen 3x
- •Send a text that gives you so much anxiety you must turn your phone on silent and face down so that you can pretend it never happenedSometimes, I also opt for the "throw it across the room" option
- •Get food delivered despite the restaurant being less than 3 miles awayI'd probably spend the delivery fee in gas, right? RIGHT?!
- •Put off showering for hours and then when your roommate, significant other, sibling etc. decides to take one, you think "UGH! I was JUST about to get in!"
- •Hope that maybe your uber driver is your soulmate and tonight is your meet-cute!
- •Pop your gum but walk out of the room in annoyance when other people do it.
- •When you find out a celebrity is married to a "non-celebrity", you proceed to google "[Celebrity name] wife"Patton Oswalt, Paul Rudd, Adam Scott, etc.