THINGS I LIKE TO DO WHEN I'M STAYING IN A HOUSE THAT'S NOT MY OWN
- •SnoopI won't rustle too much, but I figure if you have it on your dresser, counter, locked away in an elaborate safe, etc. that it's fair game.
- •ShowerSuch luxury! What's your conditioner smell like? Don't worry, I'll find out. Mango scented body scrub? Don't mind if I do! Also, please anticipate my needs, and adjust your shower pressure accordingly.
- •Guess which drawer is the silverware drawer.I'm right like 98% of the time.
- •Guess where you keep the trash can.I'm wrong like 98% of the time.
- •Confidently walk into a bathroom only to realize it's a closet.This has happened more than once.
- •Sit on every couch, chair and rank them by comfort in my mind.
- •Figure out how you organize your refrigerator and see if I can get any good ideas.
- •Make my presence known.I can make myself at home anywhere in a span of seconds. Toothbrush immediately in the bathroom, phone charger in the outlet closest to my bed, sweaters draped across your chairs. It's more homey for everyone!
- •Try really hard to not burn it down.I once house-sat for a family in Los Feliz for an entire summer. They didn't believe in microwaves so I was forced to use the stove a lot. Proud to say that only twice did something catch on fire.