UPDATE TO MY NYC LIST: RECOMMENDATIONS FOR BROOKLYN (FLATBUSH/PROSPECT PARK)
Hit me uuuup! I leave Saturday!
- •HibinoGood sushi place located on one of the prettiest streets of Brooklyn Heights. Afterwards walk over to the Promenade and enjoy the view of lower Manhattan.
- •AlmaReally good mexican food, and margaritas! I don't know what the deal with the rooftop is when it gets colder but ask if they still have seating up thete. It's one of the best views.
- •Brooklyn MuseumSuch a beautiful space, and wonderfully diverse and impressive museum. My personal favorites are the Rodin casts (https://www.brooklynmuseum.org/exhibitions/rodin)Suggested by @mlh
- •Tortilleria MexicanaTortilla factory that serves really good food on the freshly made wraps. BYOB.
- •Noorman's KilWhiskey and grilled cheese. What more could you ask for? Only downside is having to trek to Williamsburg but if you find yourself out there, worth a quick visit.
- •Vinegar Hill HouseSuper cute hole in the wall brunch place in dumbo, pancakes are amazingSuggested by @avery
- •Talde!Delicious restaurant run by Top Chef's Dale!Suggested by @Grosstastic
- •The DrinkFavorite (east ish) Williamsburg bar, cute outdoor area and has excellent punch bowls with all types of alcoholSuggested by @avery
- •Prospect ParkThere's an ice rink, beautiful swan-filled ponds and trails. Try and get lost in it.Suggested by @Grosstastic
- •Tom's Restaurant, the subject of that Tom's Restaurant song from the 90s. You know, do do do do do do do do. Washington Ave.Suggested by @Equivokate
- •The J train. No seriously want me to see if one of my friends is doing a comedy show then?Suggested by @dudleyjoshua