WAYS ALEXANDER HAMILTON IS DESCRIBED IN HAMILTON THAT TELL ME WE ARE THE SAME PERSON
- •"Why do you assume you're the smartest in the room?"BECAUSE I AM.
- •"He's penniless, he's flying by the seat of his pants."I, too, am poor.
- •"Talk less."Yeah, nice try, everyone in the world.
- •"The problem is I got a lot of brains but no polish."
- •"I walk these streets famished."I, too, am hungry all the time.
- •"Dresses like fake royalty."WHO WOULDN'T?!
- •"Hamilton doesn't hesitate. He exhibits no restraint. He takes and he takes and he takes.."Same thing could be said about me around buffets.
- •"Sorry, am I talking too loud? Sometimes I get over-excited, shoot off at the mouth."I mean...