WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PULL AN ALL NIGHTER AFTER THE AGE OF 21
I've only ever pulled 2 legitimate all nighters in my life. Once was before a theatre costume design final and I had to finish my Sweeney Todd sketches and the other was last night. I DO NOT BOUNCE BACK LIKE I USED TO.
- •All of the blood in your body turns to sand and you feel like any fluid movement you used to be capable of is now impossible
- •Your heart races. All day.Did you just have to walk more than 10 ft? Prepare to feel like you just swam the Thames
- •Hot flashes for no apparent reason ??!!
- •Coffee will work for the first half hour.You'll be jazzed. You'll think "This is great! So easy!" And then your drive to work is over and you want to die.
- •Nausea city. Population: You.
- •Death will seem closer than ever and you realize that you would welcome him with open arms because you would finally get some fucking rest.
- •I'M DYING
- •I have to go to a friend's improv show tonight at 10 pm, you guys. TEN PEE AM.
- •Your lists lose all sense of coherency because you just can't keep it together anymore.