WHAT I'M THINKING ABOUT TO KEEP MY MIND OFF OF THE ELECTION
- •The Golden State WarriorsI'm a late in life basketball fan but holy shit do I love GSW. They're such a group of goofy guys. I'm obsessed. I never really understood what it meant to be obsessed with a sports team until I started watching the Warriors and now, the thought of missing a game makes me more stressed than paying my bills.
- •Klay ThompsonHe is so unintentionally hilarious. I was recently introduced to the subreddit r/justKlaythings and I've looked at and watched every single post, video, meme, and picture. I want to marry this man. If you have any way of making this happen, please help me.
- •The Walking DeadThis is the best show on television. Andrew Lincoln deserves every single award and it makes me so angry he hasn't won. Someone told me today that he stopped watching after the premiere and I looked at him like he told me he was voting for Trump. So maybe my mind isn't completely off the election.
- •@BridgetMorrisseyOver the last year, Bridget and I have become a sort of creative partners/best friends hybrid. She makes me laugh very hard. I recently texted her when I thought I was going to have a panic attack which is something that I feel truly cements a friendship. Female friendships are so special and important. 💖
- •More @BridgetMorrisseyThis is what I mean when I say she makes me laugh very hard.
- •Jack Black's instagramHe's an angel. Please follow him if you're not already. I converted @mia yesterday and I will converted every person in the world if I have to.
- •And that's it. That's all that's distracting me.You tried, Westworld, but you ultimately failed at securing distraction status.