WHAT'S ON MY MIND LATELY
- •SwimmingI've tried yoga classes, joining a gym, running BLAAH. I've never been able to find the right workout that I actually enjoy until a few weeks ago when I was swimming in my friend's pool (for fun) and remembered OH WAIT I LOVE THIS. I was on swim team as a kid and spent 90% of my summers in the water. I started swimming laps in my apartment pool a week ago and I'm obsessed. Bonus: I'm so focused on breathing and maintaining good form that my mind doesn't wander and focus on my MANY anxieties 🏊🏼
- •My dogHe is currently in Michigan with my family until I can find a pet friendly place. I miss him so much. I've been dreaming about dogs almost every night for the past few weeks. It's invading my subconscious.
- •New York CityI'm coming to NYC in the Fall to be in an off-Broadway play and I AM READY TO GO. It's been so long since I've been able to act without having to have a side job and I'll be doing that for 6 weeks in October. IT CANNOT COME FAST ENOUGH. Also are you in NYC? LET'S HANG OUT.
- •That not enough "millenials" (ugh) or people in general will vote for Bernie Sanders in the primary.
- •Pasta and riceFor so long, I avoided these like the plague and tried to just do protein and I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. I'm just going to eat whole grain rice and pasta in moderation and focus more on loving my body and NOT GIVING A FUCK.
- •The fact Drake lived on Tujunga and Ventura like 10 years ago.My friend who I've known FOR 4 YEARS only told me this last night. I made him show me the exact building. Hallowed ground. What do I do with this information? Drake was a valley kid. I can't handle it.