Top Five Reasons Moving is the WORST
I'm moving 800 miles across the country and I'm ready to just give it up and live in a cardboard box.
- •Purging the excess. I thought I was good at purging unnecessary stuff until I started packing. WHY DO I HAVE TWO BROKEN ROBOT VACUUMS?!?!
- •Moving furniture. I moved my couch and was attacked by tumbleweeds of hair and dust. SERIOUSLY! WHY DID I HAVE THOSE TWO ROBOT VACUUMS?!?
- •Consuming perishables. It starts out all fine and dandy until you get to the last day and all you have to eat is some freezer-burned broccoli and stale Cheetos.
- •Stains. Move furniture, find weird stains. HOW AM I THE GROSSEST PERSON EVER AND NEVER KNEW IT!?!?
- •Saying Goodbye. Too many feels. Too little time. Why can't I be as dead inside as my two robot vacuums?