BEST WORST BREAKUP LINE EVER
After a short separation, my first husband and I started seeing each other again in hopes of a reconciliation. The reunion only lasted a few weeks when he told me it wasn't going to work. We parted as, and remain, friends. But the reason he gave me is one that still haunts me to this day.
- •It's not another woman, it's every woman, besides you.....
- •This has to be the most passive aggressive breakup line I have heard
- •It means every other woman had promise...every woman, except for me
- •It also meant that any woman on the planet was better for him than me
- •I didn't count anymore
- •Whoa...that's a lot to comprehend
- •That is as over as over can be
- •And there was absolutely nothing I could do but respect his honesty
- •Nurse my wounded pride
- •And file it away as the best worst breakup lines I had ever heard