THINGS I'D DO TO TRY AND CHEER YOU UP ☀️
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Be there with you.
- •But not in your way.
- •I wouldn't talk too much, or offer too much advice. We would just "be".
- •I would give you a hug when you need it.
- •I would make your favorite comfort food (anyone who knows me knows I show my love through cooking for someone).
- •I wouldn't let you be by yourself but I would give you your space.
- •I would turn your favorite music on, or your favorite tv show/movie. I would binge watch with you until you were ready.
- •When you were ready to talk, I wouldn't ask what was wrong unless you wanted to tell me. People share when they are ready.
- •I would make sure you knew you were loved and appreciated.
- •I would find something...just one thing...to make us laugh. It's not hard to do. Everyone should laugh everyday. It cleanses the soul.
- •I would treat you the way I want people to treat me when I need cheering up.
- •I would not leave until I knew you were okay. The best kind of friends are the ones you can be in a room with all day, never having said a word, and walk away knowing it was the best conversation you ever had.