TO ME, HAPPINESS IS…
The things that make me the most happy are my family and friends. Here are the less obvious things...
- •Books...real books...I love the smell of them, the feel of the pages, the weight of them in my hands
- •Music... In all its forms. I have had a love affair with music for as long as I remember.
- •DJing karaoke and working a sound board- had to learn to do it to supplement my income as a single mom and discovered I have a gift behind a mixer.
- •My zoo- I currently have two rescued dogs and one rescued cat
- •Making a difference in the lives of others - I was taught to leave people and things better for having been around you. I try to always follow that. I volunteer with a literacy company in Chicago and with National MS Society when I am able
- •Cheese - cheese always makes me smile
- •Warm towels after a bath.
- •Clean sheets when I'm not feeling well, especially after shower and a warm towel. :)
- •Hearing someone laugh
- •Watching old couples
- •Seeing kids play
- •Having time alone to recharge
- •Binge watching tv shows