We won a costume contest!
I am usually to shy to dress up for Halloween, much less enter a contest. But this year, I was feeling inspired and decided to get out of my comfort zone.
- •This is me on a normal day
- •This is my boyfriend Gordie
- •This was us last nightI wish I had a picture of our full costume. I had tattoo sleeves on to match his tattoos. We were wearing the same shirt and the same fingerless leather gloves. The only thing that wasn't the same was our shoes
- •It was a fun night!The bar that held the Halloween party also had karaoke last night. There was a round for the costume contestants to sing a song that pertained to their costume, a theme round of sorts. This was done right before the contest. I had no idea what song could explain my costume. Then it hit me! Since I came dressed as my boyfriend, I sang "I Touch Myself by the Divinyls." I had Gordie come up with me as I sang and used him as a prop. 😂😂😂
- •Sometimes, it good to get out of your comfort zoneI had more fun last night than I have had in ages! Winning the contest was awesome, but just the entire night was a blast. I love that no one recognized me. We just had so much fun with the whole thing. I almost felt like an extrovert for the night. Almost. 😊