WHAT IS YOUR SONG?
We share so much of ourselves with each other in The List App community. What if we all shared one song...one song that holds special meaning to you...so that we can all learn a little more about each other? I will make a playlist, and then just for a moment, we can all share that one song. We will have made that playlist together.
- •I thought I would make the playlist on YouTube so it can be accessed from computers, smart tv's, phones, iPhones, iPads, etc.When the playlist is complete, I will create a list with the link!
- •JJ Grey and MoFro - This River
- •Born and Raised - John MayerSuggested by @sally_lee
- •Trouble - ColdplaySuggested by @sally_lee
- •Hanson - been there before http://youtu.be/7yj9p6BkyPoSuggested by @duckstar85
- •Thank You - Alanis MorissetteSuggested by @smurf
- •Don't Stop Me Mow by Queen is one of my favorites ❤️Suggested by @shanaz
- •Hopeless Wanderer - Mumford & SonsSuggested by @estone
- •Stubborn Love- The LumineersSuggested by @racytracee
- •Tweeter and the Monkey Man by the Travelling WillburysSuggested by @HisDudeness
- •Courage(feat. Lacey of flyleaf) by orianthi and LaceySuggested by @KateandDogs
- •schoolboy q ft kendrick lamar - blessedSuggested by @aconthe47
- •Dancing in the Moonlight - ToploaderSuggested by @maggzerts
- •The Greatest-Kenny Rogershttps://youtu.be/-K3DI07Ibb4 I first heard this when I was pregnant with my first baby. I really wanted a girl. But as soon as I heard this, I was like, "Nope! Boy!" And now I have two boys. Neither of whom have any interest in baseball, ironically enough. (And yes I know girls play baseball too 😏)Suggested by @rulesofjinx
- •People Like Us - Kelly ClarksonSuper empowering. http://youtu.be/yWbMz_aBlMUSuggested by @smallthings
- •The Resolution- Jack's MannequinSuggested by @kate81
- •Extraordinary Machine--Fiona AppleSuggested by @notoriousMEG