Favorite to least favorite, based on my VERY limited knowledge of their careers and personalities. Also, I've never seen a superhero movie so that has no influence.
- •Chris PrattI mean, of course he's #1. I'm obsessed with him and his personality and his family and Andy on Parks and Rec and I can't get over it.
- •Chris EvansHe seems like such a sweet guy from the few interviews and Anna Faris's podcast I've listened to and I love that he is dating Jenny Slate.
- •Chris PineMy love started with Princess Diaries 2 and continued with Into the Woods. Those EYES.
- •Chris RockSuper funny and makes me feel like I'm his friend somehow. I loved Everybody Hates Chris in my middle school years and really need to find it and rewatch and get my sister into it.
- •Chris HemsworthI love a family man, especially one who is super hot and seems really kind and down to earth. I don't like him with long hair though.
- •Chris MessinaThe Mindy Project is one of my favorite shows and though his character can be a jerk, I love how he plays him. I'm always excited to watch something when I realize he's in it.
- •Chris FarleySuper funny from what I've seen, but I know nothing about his personality and little of his work. So sad though.
- •Chris MartinI don't really like most of Coldplay's songs but he seems like a fine person.
- •Chris DaughtryI didn't NOT like him in American Idol.
- •Chris ColferEh, don't know if he'll ever get past the Glee barrier in my brain enough for me to like him.
- •Chris ChristieJust no.
- •Chris BrownCan't get past the abuse thing so he's after Christie but I will admit I really loved him in middle school.