NICE THINGS THAT HAPPENED TODAY
Inspired by @originalamericantrt - I figured this would be nice to do today to keep myself optimistic because it's the first day of exams. I have a long week ahead of me!
- •I woke up and was so comfortable - not only did I not have to set an alarm today, but I was not freezing or super hot!
- •I had time to wash my hair AND shave because my exam today is not until 3 and there was no rush.
- •Stephanie at Starbucks made my latte absolutely perfect today (and everyday - I'm going to miss her when I go home to Charlotte when the semester ends).
- •This "conversation" with the little girl I've babysat for the past six years.
- •I got my Secret Santa assignment for the List App Secret Santa!!!
- •Free late-night exam breakfast!Complete with karaoke, free shirts, and professors/faculty serving us. All college students deserve breakfast at 8:30-10:30pm during exam week.
- •I am completely finished with two of my five classes this semester!
- •My professor brought coffee and bagels to our exam.I couldn't eat the bagels, but he did remember I am gluten free and told me he called all the bakeries he could think of but none have gluten free bagels. It's seriously the thought that counts - what professor remembers a random comment made during a conversation about restaurants from before class one day?
- •I saw this cool decoration in our student union.
- •My best friend and I took time to snuggle in bed together and catch up on The Mindy Project and stalk @mindy's instagram
- •My mama called!
- •I'm now in pajamas and am on my third latte of the day and only have one project I need to focus on tonight.