THINGS YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY OF
Feel free to add your own! (Edit - just realized this could also be a "hints" list for my Secret Santa! If you are reading this, you really can't go wrong - just please no food if it's not gluten free, I have celiac disease! And thanks in advance!)
- •Coffee mugsThe larger, the better (especially since you can use them as bowls too)!
- •StickersI can never commit to sticking them on anything, but I'm never disappointed to get more - plus, as an elementary school teacher-to-be, they definitely come in handy.
- •Nail polishThe odds of receiving/buying the exact same shade of the exact same brand you already have is so slim it's always worth it
- •NotebooksRarely use them, love having them and the possibility of using them
- •Bobby pins
- •SocksParticularly fun/festive ones - I own over 75 pairs and don't regret any of them (especially since I can keep half at home and bring the other half to school with me and not have to bring them back and forth).
- •BOOKSAny kind - I'll read anything (though I can never really get into sci fi or fantasy), even children's literature (I'm studying to be an elementary school teacher, it's not creepy).
- •ArtFor the walls - I even have a bit of a collection of "childish" art for my future classroom.
- •LettersI love rereading letters I receive from people as far back as elementary school. It always makes me feel special to think about how people took time out of their day to write to me!
- •Tee-shirts!Plain ones, striped ones, logo'd, funny, edgy or comfy. Always useful!Suggested by @angela3950