Favourite Flavours of Potato Chips, Ranked (Canadian 🇨🇦)
Only one chip is king.
- •All DressedEvery flavour on this one. Bit of tangy, bit of sweet. 100% a taste sensation.
- •Salt and VinegarSo tangy. So salty.
- •Sour cream and bacon.Legit my two favourite things: sour cream, and BACON.
- •PoutineThey actually taste like fries topped with cheese curds and smothered in gravy. Also, classically Canadian.
- •Sour cream and onionMy other favourite sour cream pairing.
- •Lays Sea Salt and PepperFun fact, these chips were picked as a winner of a nation wide contest some many moons ago. They were originally called "Cape Breton Sea Salt and Pepper", and being from Cape Breton, these chips have always held a special place in my heart.
- •Lime and black pepperAdd a margarita and it's a party!
- •Nacho Cheese DoritosOmg. May have forgotten about these bad boys. Pretty much every kind of Doritos, but especially Nacho. And especially Spicy.
- •BBQNothin wrong with a good ol Classic BBQ!
- •Au gratinSo cheesy. So fancy.