Things to know about Provence
- •It's an adventure of a lifetime!But this doesn't mean that you need to wear adventure clothing, regular life clothing will suit your adventure needs.
- •There are a lot of other people looking for authentic experiences too.So make sure you get out of the way of their scenic shots. And also having people in your photos can sometimes make them more interesting, so embrace your fellow tourists.
- •Bumping/shoving are part of everyday life in Provence, but moreover France.If it's a local or another French speaker just say "pardon" and continue on your merry way.
- •Avoid eating right near tourist destinations where it is the Palais des Papes in Avignon or other big Torrid tourist sites.The food is consistently overpriced and médiocre. But great can be found if you search it out - look what people are eating at restaurants and this will give you an indication if it's good or not.
- •Shop around at the tourist shops because prices can vary a lot.
- •Have fun!Take lots of pictures but use your mind camera to capture the moments that will stay with you for a lifetime.