THINGS IN THE LOBBY/WAITING ROOM OF CALVERT'S EXPRESS
Getting an oil change and forgot my earbuds. No Netflix for me. This should be a fine distraction.
- •A very full pot of coffee that was probably brewed at 9 a.m.
- •Eight chairs that give off a really grimy vibe
- •A 32-inch television that has a surprisingly clear imageThe sound is decent too, but I'm trying to block it out. "Crime Watch" is on.
- •Different colored light switch covers
- •A crookedly-hung frame containing "Motor Vehicle Inspection Checklist"Thought the checklist had yellowed with age but turns out it was printed on colored paper. Fancy!
- •Blue tile and grey walls
- •Fluorescent lights
- •A vending machineI'm sitting next to/behind it so I don't know if it contains soda or snacks, but I've been coming to Calvert's for two and a half years so I'm pretty positive it's soda.