WHAT I THINK LOVE IS OR SHOULD BE
I think about this way too often.
- •Considering going out to run errands but just climbing back in bed because you'd rather be too warm next to him than too cold next to a stranger
- •Sleeping late and making waffles
- •Kisses in any given aisle at Target
- •Hugs from behind when you're reading the nutrition facts on a box of Cheez-Its
- •Slow-dancing in the living room
- •Flowers just because
- •Kisses just because
- •Surprising him with food at work when you know he's too busy to take a real lunch break
- •Leaving sweet voicemails while he's on a flight
- •Good morning and goodnight texts
- •Giving up the rest of your drink because he's got a sore throat and doesn't have a drink of his own and you can get another root beer anywhere
- •Listening to his music and knowing he's trying not to belt it out even though it's his favorite song off the album
- •Picking up the check because he only has a $100 bill and he loves to carry big bills because it makes him feel important.