The Do's and Don't's of Getting Away With Murder
things my roommate and I have learned about getting away with murder from how to get away with murder ***CONTAINS SPOILERS*** / a collaborative with @ktrust
- •first off: how to get away with murder, more like how to get away with murder????
- •am I right? heh heh heh
- •do: discredit the witnessa classic strategy
- •don't: date your clients!! how does this keep happening!!because we love the drama, I know
- •even when your clients look like this...
- •and this....
- •do: be really careful running down the stairs so you don't fall over the banister!!
- •don't: ever end a sentence with "you'll be next!" if you're trying not to look guiltyseriously, just don't
- •do: have a secret baby (or cousin). jurors love a secret baby (or cousin)direct quote from Annalise Keating: "jurors love a secret baby"
- •don't: keep searching for the secret baby when someone tells you to stop searching for said secret babyhe might really suck
- •do: look like Oliverno matter what, you will always be regarded as utterly adorable and not a murderer (I know he is not actually a murder, but it still seems like a good tip)
- •exhibit A
- •do: lie, a lot.and constantly! to everyone! always! until the guilt dissolves your soul!
- •don't: act like a little bitch babydirect quote from Conor: "don't act like a little bitch baby"
- •don't: actually be a murderer