Best Ways to Commute From Alameda to Sf
- •Ferry - free parking (if you can find it), fresh air, always a seat, bathrooms, and a bar on board. Did I mention the bar? And two options from Alameda (Main and Harbor Bay)
- •Transbay Bus - mostly will get a seat, surprisingly fast but affected by traffic. Transbay Terminal is a construction zone so slower once in the city.
- •Driving - unless carpooling hit or miss on traffic. Have to pay toll and parking but always on my time.
- •BART - crowded, never get a seat, and people are generally miserable all around you.
- •Haven't done casual carpool so not sure where it fits on the list.