Already on li.st? Open in app.
They aren't bestsellers but I love them.
- •Bridget Jones DiaryI know people say- "I'm like such and such" but I really am like her. I am a proper wally!
- •Wartime Britain by Juliet GardnerIt's an era I can relate to and while its factual it's so interesting.
- •By Myself by Lauren BacallI love her crazy life. I borrowed his from my grandparents and loved it and her.
- •A cannon can universally be marched onto stage at any point in the production
- •People applaud constantly
- •Leaning over the barrier to see better is considered poor form
- •My sisters reaction to Orlando Blooms todger
- •The subsequent hilarious conversation post Orlando Bloom photo
- •My children and nephew coming out with some immense catchphrases
- •Assuming everyone around you has a better body than you
- •EyebrowsHow does anyone pluck them properly
- •Side profileNever as good as the queen
- •A worker laughed at my jokes
- •My son can eat their jammy dodgers.
- •Their cherries were actually nice to eat.
- •Maple syrup is back!
- •Ron SwansonTells it straight, rocks a moustache and knows how to whittle.
- •Alan Partridge"That was textbook"
- •Mr ThorntonNorthern politics with attitude
- •Didn't notice a can of Coke had exploded in my bag while at beach.
- •Did not clean bag very well- receipts covered in Coke now stuck to wall of bag.
- •Lunch at beach- took big cool box, opened said cool box at beach and discovered that I had a lovely lunch- my kids had four types of dairy- and basically nothing else.