Dinner Time Food Choices I'm Not Ashamed to Admit
Because sometimes, you don't feel like making any effort at all, but you're hungry.
- •3 day old donut holes
- •Crispy edamame chips dipped blue cheese dressing that I found in a little take out cup in my fridge (origins unknown)
- •Can of tuna and stale Fritos scoops
- •Cereal with water+ half and half to make 2% milk.
- •Popcorn and wine (Olivia Pope style)
- •4 slices of turkey Bologna and 2 slices of Kraft singles (no bread)
- •3 tablespoons of cream cheese and a packet of oyster crackers (origins, also, unknown)
- •Plain yogurt mixed with a packet of French onion soup (not sure why I opted against just making soup..)