Chapter Titles In The Book About My Life 📖
My brother has a running joke with me that I've now adopted whenever I talk about something that is not particularly interesting or has nothing to do with anything, it's just more of a PSA. That it should be a chapter in my book. Here are those chapters.
- •Can I order off the kids menu?Adults like chicken nuggets too.
- •Am I getting on your nerves yet?Because I'm already annoyed with me.
- •Is Chick-fil-a twice a day bad?What about three days in a row?
- •No sauce please.Unless it's Chick-fil-a sauce, bitches love Chick-fil-a sauce.
- •If I have $30 on my credit card and spend $29 on food, I can go over my limit and still get a full tank of gas!How to make it till payday.
- •Coming to terms with the fact that my eyebrows will never be on "fleek" and my only hope is that the make-up I wear makes me look a little less tired.And why I'll never give up my glasses, they help hide my dark circles. And I need them to see.
- •I like to smile, like way too much, but thank you for complimenting my smile.Watch me smile awkwardly now that you said something.
- •That time I'd rather forget as a graphic designer for a male driven shoe store.Learning just how deep my anxiety and depression goes. Alice ain't got shit on this rabbit hole.
- •Yes, I was really born on July 4th.No, it's not that exciting. And I got tired of that joke about the fireworks being for me and everyone celebrates my birthday a long time ago.