BASEBALL FUN FOR BEGINNERS ⚾️🎉🇺🇸🍦🍔🍭⚾️
OR FOR PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY DON'T LIKE BASEBALL, BUT NEVER GAVE IT A REAL CHANCE
- •Snacks at the stadiumSome of the best snacks are at baseball stadiums. And there is way more than just hot dogs and beer (which are dopeX3). There is ANY kind of food you can imagine at most stadiums. Plus the classics! Enjoy them all. You're gonna be there for 3 hours! 🍟🍦🍭🍧🍻🍱🍔🍻
- •SpiritIf you go to a game... GIVE IN. Even if you don't fully understand (ask questions) Root for the home team. Get involved in the wave. Cheer for a strike out or a base hit. SHOW SPIRIT, IT'S INFECTIOUS! 🎉💥⚾️
- •Learn all the different types of pitchesThere are only about four or five that are commonly used. And most pitchers only throw about three. But learning the different types of pitches can make watching the game less "boring" for a beginner. See if you can pick out what the pitcher threw by how it travels from his hand to home plate.
- •FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAND UP, PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND YOUR FRIENDS AND BELT OUT "TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALLGAME" DURING THE 7th INNING STRETCH
- •Stay until the end of the gameSo much FUN is had in baseball in the later innings. Baseball is like a chess match. Which is SO fun for higher level baseball fans. But for now, just stay til the end. You paid good money for those seats. Enjoy the drama that OFTEN unfolds in the 7th, 8th and 9th innings.
- •Get off your phones!!Unless you're taking a picture, maybe. But use these three hours to talk to your friends, talk to the old couple next to you or to strangers. People go to games to have fun and/or because they love baseball. It's America's pastime for a reason. *Enjoy it. 4 Real. It's amazing what fun can happen at the ballpark. * = don't be a dick to people. Be nice. 👻👾😎⚾️
- •Bring a gloveI'm serious. If you go to a game, even if you have high up seats, bring a glove. ESPECIALLY bring one if you're sitting in the lower level. I PROMISE you it makes the games much more fun. There's something about the thrill and hope of trying to catch a foul ball or home run!!
- •Ask QuestionsIf you're going to the ballpark or sitting down to watch a game with some friends, ask questions if you don't understand why something is going on. Baseball is a true thinking man's game, much like chess except with world class athletes. And when you're new to the game asking questions is key! Learning is fun!
- •AppreciationWhat you're watching is fucking cool/dope/trill/bad ass as hell. Hitting a round ball with a round piece of wood that's coming at you over 90 mph (and sometimes 100 mph) --- PLUS THE BALL MOVES AND CURVES AND SINKS all in like 3-4 seconds, is one of the (if not THE) hardest thing to do in sports.