MY BEST AND FAVE TV THINGS IN 2016
a lot of my pals were doing Good Things About 2016 lists, so I decided to do one about the most important thing in my life
- •The Last Man On Earth: Pitch BlackWhen LMoE started I watched the pilot because I knew Sudeikis was Forte's friend and surely he'd turn up eventually, and in the first (?) episode, sure enough Sudeikis turns up in a photo of Phil Miller's family. I watched every ep waiting for more. Episode 11 of season 2 legit made me waiting worthwhile. It was so good. When I die my last words will be about him not winning an Emmy for this.
- •Good Girls RevoltFuck the Amazon guy who cancelled this show. This show had EVERYTHING I could have asked for in a show plus Hunter Parrish's gentle smile and Amazon took it away from me. I will never forgive them.
- •The West family (the Flash)Joe and Iris and Wally West (plus Barry) are the best and cutest and most loving family. I'll fight you about this.
- •SpeechlessContinuing on from the West Family, the DiMeo family are also the best family on television. If you're not watching this show you're wrong.
- •BrainDeadWHY DID THEY CANCEL THE SILLY SPACEBUG SHOW. WHY.
- •Late Night with Seth MeyersI've watched every episode of LNSM, and I've defended it since it's very first episode but this was LNSM's YEAR. I'm so proud.
- •Winston Bishop in New GirlWinston Bishop has been one of the best things about television since New Girl first started, he's my fave fictional character and Lamorne Morris deserves a better show that gives him more screen time. (Lamorne Morris deserves a Winston Bishop spin-off with Aly (Nasim Pedrad) his best pal CeCe (Hannah Simone)
- •David S PumpkinI don't care what you say, this sketch was funny as heck, and still makes me laugh. I love silly things.
- •The Get DownHey, I loved Stranger Things but this is My Fave Netflix Series of 2016. Watch it so people know we love it and want a buncha seasons.
- •PitchThis show and Ginny Baker made 2016 better. The world was bleaker without it.
- •The DC four episode crossoverI've put four years of my life intk the Arrowverse just waiting for a crossover with all my faves AND IT HAPPENED. AND IT WAS GOOD. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.
- •Giving up on The Late Late Show with James Cordenfuck that show.