TV SHOWS THAT I AM SAD WERE CANCELLED TOO SOON
Happy Endings and Pushing Daisies go without saying.
- •Almost HumanKarl Urban is a deeply trouble policeman and Michael Ealy was a robot. They are both dreamboats. What more could you ask for. (but also, a lot of the time cop shows are boring as heck, this wasn't.)
- •AlphasRyan Cartwright played my favourite character (Vincent Nigel Murray) in Bones and I was sad when he left, but it was okay because Alphas was SUCH A GOOD SHOW and then it got cancelled and Vincent couldn't even come back to Bones.
- •BrainDeadI put off publishing this list because I knew this was going to get cancelled and it truly deserves a spot on this list. BrainDead was the most fun I've had watching a TV show for ages. I was already really enjoying it and then in one episode there was a scene involving a song from the Partridge Family that made me fall in love with BrainDead
- •The Carrie DiariesThis show was cute and Kyddshaw is forever.
- •EnlistedThis show was a precursor to 2014: the Year of the RomCom because it was released in the 2014 mid-season and got us ready for a bunch of real cute half-hour comedies based on people loving each other a lot. The Hill brothers might actually be my favourite fictional brothers.
- •Good Girls RevoltI waited so long for this show and I loved it so so much and every damn reviewer who compared it to Mad Men is on my shitlist.
- •HindsightA timetravel show where the two main characters are women SET IN THE NINETIES? truly my dream show. And what a tease? It was renewed for a second season and THEN cancelled? Wtf VH1.
- •In the FleshI'll be honest with you, I was late to this show because I am afraid of zombies and I had to wait for a friend to watch it and tell me if it was Chill Zombies or Decidedly Not Chill Zombies. [stefon voice] this show had everything: lbgtq characters, zombies, lbgtq zombies, the ability to make me cry at the drop of a hat
- •LimitlessWhen will Jake McDorman get a show that lasts more than one season? (other than Greek, obviously)
- •Manhattan Love Story2014 was the best year because it gave us a million cute happy fun romcoms series and then 2014 was the worst year because it cancelled all of them. (Manhattan Love Story was another victim of the Jake McDorman curse)
- •Marvel's Agent CarterAgent Carter was better than Agents of SHIELD and Hayley Atwell deserves better.
- •Minority ReportThis show was so dorky and I loved it.
- •Pan AmPan Am finished in mid-Februaru 2012 and was cancelled mid-May 2012, I checked EVERY DAMN DAY between then to see if it had been renewed. Like, honestly, if it was made now everyone would be all over it because of Margot Robbie.
- •SelfieSelfie was the saddest loss in 2014: the year of the RomCom, what more could we ask for than John Cho as a romantic lead?
- •Sirens (US)Yo, this show had asexual representation and I miss it hard.
- •Studio 60 on the Sunset StripI liked this more than 30 Rock. Fight me. (don't fight me)