EDINBURGH RECAP - POTTER TRAIL!
Guys, everyone should do this. It's only four times a week, so plan accordingly.
- •Most people don't know about the Potter Trail.
- •Sure, they know about Elephant House, where JK wrote some of the early books.😍
- •BUT did you know there is a FREE WALKING TOUR to all the inspirational spots throughout Edinburgh?"No!!! Tell me more!!!" -all of you
- •Led by a real live wizard!And he gives out wands. But I didn't get one because there wasn't enough. I poured A LOT.
- •I won't give most of the tour away, but you should know you get to see Lord Voldemort's grave.LORD. VOLDEMORT'S. GRAVE.
- •And cry at JK's handprints for her Edinburgh Award.
- •We're both Gryffindor and dating nowShilpa is a Hufflepuff, which is so glaringly obvious by her putting up with me and my severe competition during the house points challenge.
- •Me crying at the Elephant House.They also don't allow wifi there because they say "you have to talk to each other."
- •The bathrooms are COVERED in graffiti.The Potter Pilgrimage.
- •And that's that. I think I'm going to start a button collection on my pack during this trip. Easier than carrying around a bunch of souvenirs, for sure.