I AM THE MOST COMPETITIVE PERSON IN THE WORLD. I WILL NOT BACK DOWN FROM THIS. 🏀
- •I'm not going to lie and pretend to be cool. I made a chart of all the judges on what I know about you and things you like.Did I also make assumptions on what all your laughs sound like? Am I crazy? You decide.
- •Let's take a look at how inappropriately competitive I have been over the years.
- •The Big Family DanceThis is my family's March Madness bracket. I won three years ago, which means I got movie tickets from all competitors. I know nothing about basketball. I tell everyone I know about this.
- •Playing Games with ChildrenLook, Adrianna. You may think you're gonna win this karaoke competition you forced me to do, but I'm the one that is getting a BFA in singing. Your version of Stitches or whatever it's called will NOT beat my version of Price Tag.
- •Murder Mystery PartiesIf I am not the first person to correctly guess the murderer, I will literally murder every other guest. That includes you, Aunt Clara. If I am the murderer, I will not be found out. I will be sneaky. And I will literally murder every other guest. Still includes you, Aunt Clara.
- •My DadAndy J, I will beat you up this hill. I'm spry, and I wore the right shoes. I worked nights in the Applebee's kitchen as a dishwasher to earn enough money to pay Usain Bolt for personal race training.
- •Christina TongMy two greatest accomplishments in high school: beating Christina Tong in a debate where I got to see her grasping at straws against my powerful and passionate speech on health care reform in the Ukraine. The other was beating Christina Tong in Spirit Week with a skit about Lucky Charms.
- •This Damn List App CompetitionThe bragging rights in my bio, the potential new followers, and the coveted gift basket. I want nothing more in this word than that gift basket.