I LEFT EUROPE A WEEK EARLY
- •Guys, I ended my trip early.
- •I was miserably anxious in Venice, and it wasn't helping my mental health.I will do a separate list about travel and mental health at some point.
- •And y'know what? This trip was ultimately a vacation.
- •And when a vacation becomes a chore or harder than regular life, you shouldn't have to do it anymore.
- •And I am SO relieved to be home, and that's how I know I made the right decision.
- •It made me appreciate Boston and my community here.I love this city more than any in the world. Visiting other cities is incredible, but I learned I only want to live in Boston.
- •I'll have plenty of travel related lists now, but I'm excited to do regular title waves and funny lists again.Like I can be part of the community without recap responsibilities. Although I loved doing them!
- •Now being done with school and traveling, I'm ready for the next adventure of regular adult life.
- •Let's go.