MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
- •A Christmas StoryThis movie is IMPORTANT. Thank you TBS for recognizing that and playing it all damn day on Christmas.
- •The NotebookOkay, so like, this movie is GOOD. That's just a fact, no matter how much you hate yourself for it. This is a good movie to watch while baking and it's raining outside. There are other things to look at to keep you from crying ~too much~ 😭😭😭
- •A Knight's Taletbh why isn't this on tv ever that's dumb and not smart why do I have to own this on DVD I don't even have a DVD player anymore but Paul Bettany is the love of my life
- •Mean GirlsNot all of it because the second half of the movie stresses me out, but I will never say no to the homeschool scene.
- •Ten Things I Hate About YouI don't hate you, not even a little bit, not even at all 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
- •Forrest GumpThis is a long ass movie and you have to be in it for the long haul. But it does not fail to make me smile.
- •That's it, that's all that matters