MY FAVORITE EMOJIS AND WHY
I wasn't always on the emoji train, but now I see it as an important part of communicating with other humans.
- •🍑 I say "you're a peach" a lot, so this is helpful.
- •💇 this was the first emoji I fell in love with. I use it when I want to pull my hair out. Which is often.
- •💃💃💃this must always be used in threes. It means "I'm ready to party ironically or rage hard, either way"
- •🙌 YES YOU DID IT WE DID IT I DID IT
- •🙃this is the most important emoji in the newest update. Are you kidding me? How often do you try looking at the camera like you're on The Office when Angela says something offensive to you? This is for that.
- •😳 when you hear the season finale of Limetown.
- •🐋 I haven't used this one in a while, but I'm bringing it back to my 🕘 because it's a good time. It says "I'm excited, but I don't want to overwhelm you with it." Similar to 👍
- •☺️ thanks for being a pal
- •🤗 we're friends and it's weird and neat
- •😘I did you a favor and you better be grateful
- •😍you did me a favor and I am grateful
- •✌️bye idiots and haters but also close friends in a casual setting
- •wow I love emojis it's kind of scary