MY YEAR IN SENT EMAIL SUBJECT LINES
Inspired by @alys. I do not send a lot of emails.
- •January: Printing West Side StoryWhen I asked the print and copy center at school to print this STUPIDLY LONG SCORE for a class that taught me how to identify triads and that's it that's all 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
- •February: Guarantor FormWhen we put down a deposit on an apartment and filled out all the necessary paperwork and it was stolen from us 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
- •March: Love RevolutionA song to a friend in a new key. March was slow.
- •April: Re: JonquilWhen my teacher randomly sent all of us what flower she thought we were. I love that woman. 🌷☺️
- •May: Arts Management PresentationTo date, the COOLEST presentation I've ever done. And it was a Prezi. Say what you will, I think it's much more entertaining than boring power points.
- •June: Script AssessmentsI read plays for a company this summer and told them if they were bad or not. They were probably bad.
- •July: PackageFrom what I gather from the email, my nana sent me underwear.
- •August: Sick AgainThis week was an AWFUL TIME.
- •September: Appropriate Student MeetingI did something scary and emailed a director I admired for her work on a play called Appropriate, asking if I could geek out in front of her for an hour. She is the coolest human and I want to be like her someday.
- •October: 22 Rough CutI had to send a recording to my teacher of my vision for a minor ballad version of Taylor Swift's "22." It turned out to be a big hit.
- •November: Jubilee CelebrationA VERY IMPORTANT and EXCITING idea from HowlRound about the 2020/2021 season of theatre nationwide and having theaters pledge to produce works entirely by playwrights of minorities. Check it out here! http://howlround.com/welcome-to-the-jubilee
- •December: Tomorrowlol not coming to math final see you NEVER -hannah