NETFLIX AND DEATHBED
Since I am a certified expert in leprosy/black lung/the plague, let's go over the necessary medicine: Netflix and Deathbed
- •Arrested DevelopmentAn easy binge. A ridiculous plot, so maybe you're not delusional? Maybe it's just the show? This was my first Netflix binge, you never forget your first Netflix binge ❤️❤️❤️
- •West WingThis show is LONG and easy to tune out if need be. But you're still invested in all the characters, and it makes you feel like you also work at the White House solving America's problems. Josh Lyman is bae ❤️❤️❤️
- •The FollowingI'm doing this one right now, as I wither away. It is INTENSE. and GOOD.
- •I think dramas are better for Netflix and Deathbed, because it hurts to laugh and I don't have the energy to make noise.
- •Add your favorite Netflix and Deathbed shows!
- •ParenthoodThough crying might hurt, too.Suggested by @erikaaa
- •DougDid you know cartoon classic, Doug, is on Hulu?! Not Netflix and not a drama, BUT the nostalgia might heal you.Suggested by @erikaaa
- •How To Get Away With MurderThere's only one season on Netflix and there are less episodes than your average network TV show, but each episode knows exactly how to reel you back in. I had a three day virus with a fever and all I did was watch HTGAWM and I had no regrets.Suggested by @haymay