📸 OF 2K15
Inspired by @shacara_shacara
- •JanuaryHonestly the best picture of food I've ever taken.
- •FebruaryThe Patriots Parade, or the Fourth of July on the Fifth of February.
- •MarchShowing my teacher Mean Girls for the first time. An iconic moment on my Instagram. Ask anybody.
- •AprilI had two really incredible teacher Instagram posts in a row. I haven't really topped them. Enjoy: Portrait of an Artist As A Young Man (2015)
- •May@haymay told me this is what my future child looked like, and I was shocked at how accurate it was. Look at her!
- •JuneThe day I found the best chocolate milk known to mankind. I enjoyed a glass tonight, actually. Healthy, organic, and delicious 👍
- •JulyI saw one of my sweet friends get married (not pictured) and one of my sweet friends hold the sweetest babies I have ever known.
- •AugustI moved out of my first apartment and into my new apartment. It was one of the hardest years of my life, but it gave me confidence to move completely on my own from a place that was mine to a place that is mine. Independence is sweet.
- •SeptemberI started my final year of college, wearing no makeup. I'm proud of myself for getting outside without always putting makeup on this year.
- •OctoberI played beer pong for the first time. It didn't go well.
- •NovemberI met this babe.
- •DecemberI got a record player for the sake of listening to "When We Were Young" on vinyl. Honestly, can you imagine anything better?
- •This year didn't suck as much as I thought!It's good to think about the happy things that happened in each month. I may have experienced a lot of crap, but I didn't lose my spirit when I thought I had. Focus on the light, everybody.