ST. ANDREWS RECAP!
I went to St. Andrews for the day yesterday to visit an old friend.
- •St. Andrews is a very small town about two hours north of Edinburgh on the coast.
- •You may know it for their golf course.I ran onto Old Course during play time, which is super not allowed. You're welcome, Dad.
- •You may know it for Chariots of Fire.Beautiful beaches for sure.
- •Or you may know it as the university where Will and Kate went.This is where they had their first date! I also went there! I had a sandwich!
- •There are three main streets in the city.It reminds me of Carmel-By-The-Sea in California.
- •There are some AWESOME ruins.
- •A cathedral probably?
- •And OPEN GRAVESEXCUSE ME
- •I enjoyed a delicious scone at a cafe called Gorgeous.So colorful!
- •And had a whiskey cider (?!?) at St. Andrews Brewing Company.Shilpa and I have known each other for, like, seventeen years. Kindergarten to now, it was great to catch up and hang out.
- •It's a great little town, and I recommend it!But only for like a half day. You will finish it quickly.
- •Thanks for the day!