TED TALKS I FEEL QUALIFIED TO GIVE
- •Being on Time: Kicking Ass and Taking Names PunctuallyI do not stand for lateness and neither should you
- •How to Not Suck: Producing Musical Theatre Worth Paying ForI have seen A LOT OF BAD MUSICALS so I'm a professional thank you
- •You Are The Problem: How to Shut Up and Listen to MeI don't know, it just feels like a fun thing to talk about
- •Your Aesthetic in the Form of Meryl Streep MoviesI am willing to explore this further
- •The Effects of TV Relationships in Real Relationshipstbh I am v passionate about this
- •How Roommates Change The WorldRoommates can make you or break you, people.
- •The Rules of TravelingEstablishing guidelines for traveling can give your adventure a clear path in the midst of spontaneity.
- •Emojis, Lists, and LanguageThe 21st century has revolutionized language let's TALK ABOUT IT