THINGS I SAY OUT LOUD TO CARS WHEN I CROSS THE STREET
I am a fierce pedestrian who can't be bothered.
- •"No, you may not"The most polite I can be.
- •"Absolutely not"A classic.
- •"You're fine"Your world will not end if I cross the street in front of you, calm down.
- •"You've lost your privileges"This was new and came out of my mouth today. How exciting.
- •" I don't have time"Truly my motto for 2015.
- •"Try me"I had a standoff with a car once. I won. #pedestrianrightofway
- •Don't get me wrong, I hate pedestrians when I'm driving.I am a fully aware hypocrite.
- •But that won't stop me.I am a monster.