TRAVEL PROFILE: EMILY AND CAROLINE
- •Meet Emily and Caroline!They're finishing up school at Trinity College and come from Ireland.
- •We met in our hostel dorm in Berlin.They immediately invited me to do things with them, and it was just assumed we would spend the rest of our time together after a point.
- •We were all headed to Prague too, so we got to hang out in ~two~ countries!And this other Irish guy we met in Berlin!
- •Emily and Caroline are cousins and are doing three weeks throughout Europe.They end in Croatia for a music festival. We found glitter face paint for it.
- •I really became close with these girls, and I knew I could trust them.That's hard to find when traveling. Sure, you meet people, but trusting them? That was special.
- •Caroline got sick in Prague, so we weren't able to hang out as much as we wanted.Had to skip out on our black light mini golf reservation. Tragic.
- •I'm hoping to see them when I go back to Dublin; they only live about an hour away!
- •I'm so grateful for the opportunity to meet people from all over the world. It's not as hard as you think.
- •Stay tuned for a Prague recap in the next couple days!